Monday, September 13, 2004

Costco

really should have special hours set aside for people who do not hurdle carts and knock over old ladies to get bite-sized samples of food.

Seriously, if folks are that hungry Costco has a very reasonably priced snack bar.

Yesterday, I actually witnessed a man in a suit push past two older ladies to get a sample of Italian Ice.

I am assuming he had just come from church. I am also assuming he slept through the sermon or it didn't take, unless the sermon was "Others be damned. Look out for number 1."

I really need to tape a piece of paper to my steering wheel with the following:
1. Look at a calendar.
2. If the date is the 1st or the 15th DO NOT go to the commissary.
3. If the day begins with an "S" DO NOT go to Costco - or any other store in the greater DC or Fredericksburg area for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home