Monday, June 21, 2004

You could snort salt up your nose

That is a direct quote from my doctor.

After several months of battling my frighteningly high blood pressure we finally have it controlled and at a near normal level.

All of my lab work has come back normal, so I just have hypertension with no other contributing factors. He was surprised at my sodium levels. He said he expected them to be much higher. He said "You could snort salt up your nose and you probably still wouldn't be in the high range on your sodium level."

That's great news. I love my salt. Not enough to snort it up my nose, but close.

So, I have to continue on my four bp medications and the two prophylactic medications for migraines but I can stop going to the Quantico Medical Clinic every 2-3 weeks. Hallelujah!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Food Whore said...

That is fabulous news!!

6/22/2004 2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home