Friday, July 09, 2004

I'll pay you to pour hot wax on me

It really is amazing what we women do in the name of beauty.

After months of neglecting my eyebrows, I finally got them waxed last night.

Wow. I look human again. That CroMagnon look just wasn't doing it for me.

Husband actually asked me when I got home from Quantico if I was feeling better because I sure looked like I felt better.

I told him it must be the appearance of two eyebrows vice the unibrow.

"You paid someone to pour hot wax on you and then rip it off?" he asked as he rubbed his eyebrows as if he was having sympathy pains.

Yes. Yes I did. And, I will be doing it again soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

You are a brave woman. I have yet to take that step.

7/11/2004 10:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/11/2004 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home