Friday, July 02, 2004

Why does this logic only work one way?

Husband decided to invite some of his co-workers over for a BBQ tomorrow.

Works for me. It gives me the motivation I need to thoroughly clean the house.

So, what is husband out doing right now?

Buying a new grill. Because apparently the one I use several times a week just isn't good enough for guests. "If we are going to have people over, we should have a nice, new grill."

"Okay, then. When you get home, I'll run out and pick out some new family room furniture."

He looked at me as if I had two heads.

Eh, it was worth a shot. I mean, we have had the furniture almost as long as we have had the grill. And, we use the furniture a whole lot more.

Made sense to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Food Whore said...

Men have a tendancy to be left-brain thinkers.

They think like their brain left.

Aaaaaaahahahahaha!!! I made that one up all by myself.

Seriously, though. That is how they think.

And I am totally voting you get new furniture.

7/02/2004 10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home